Monday, February 2, 2009

Re: New Logo and Not Looking Like Crap

I am tired of the generic Blogger template and I desperately need a logo and better graphics for the site. Unfortunately, being artistically uninclined is a pretty big obstacle to having an awesome looking custom site. I mean if I just needed to slap something up in Photoshop and use the 'blur' filter I might be ok, but we're talking actual original graphics here. That's way beyond my B.A. in MS Paint.

Anyone know someone who can help?

1 comment:

John wang said...

Dear Sir,

I have found your website through a search at Google.( url) Your website is

quite interesting
and knowledgeful. i also have a similar Blog and would like to offer you a

Link Exchange
so both of our website visitors can get benefit of related resources.
My blog Address is : John01.wang@gmail.com

http://www.tontineblog.com/

Please reply me if you are interested so we can discuss further details.


Thanks,

John Wang
Owner Of Ton Tine Blog