Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome to Trailer Hound!

Welcome to Trailer Hound. This blog is dedicated to viewing trailers of upcoming movies and making predictions on whether those movies turn out to be good or not based only on the previews! Whether it's lots of dialogue scenes or many many many BIG explosions, I have found that what directors and producers decide to highlight (or exclude all together) from trailers tells a lot about the movie itself and can shed light on whether it's heading to the Academy or to the grocery store bargain bin.

After viewing a movie's released trailers I will make a prediction on the average ratings the movie will receive after its first week of release on RottenTomatoes and Metacritic. I will also keep track of my prediction record to see how my TrailerPredictionPowers (Pat.Pending) fare versus the general consensus.

Off we go!

No comments: